Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Keltec PF 9 Owners

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Keltec PF 9 Owners

Usage will be my truck gun it will remain there most of the time. I will not be shooting it every time I go to the range or woods. Most ammo would be fmj’s I will only run hollow points threw on occasion to make sure it will feed jhp’s without issue. For my intended uses what do keltec owners think good decision or bad?
I have multiple other handguns for home and lots of shooting but just want something a little less expensive to keep in truck in case of theft. I still want something 100 percent reliable. Thanks Gary

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-27-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Hi,

For your intended use, I think you will be fine. Mine has nevered failed me. Mine is a new generation, and the bugs have been worked out of them for the most part. The older gen, the one with a plastic mag release, had issues.

I trust mine just as much as any of my other weapons. I carry mine as a pocket gun when I wear shorts, and hardly notice it.

In the end, it is what it is, an inexpensive, reliable pistol, that won't win any beauty pageants, cost a $1000, or break the bank to feed it.

Mine does not make every trip to the range, but when it does, it functions 100%.

Hope this helps.

Chris