Kalifornistan

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Kalifornistan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

Default Kalifornistan

Im going on a family trip to Oregon from Arizona via Kalifornistan. I feel naked without my revolver, but im not 100% on laws in occupied America. How would I have to stow my gun to stay legal in Kali? Locked in the trunk? I read somewhere something to the effect of it can be out in the open and legal but im not sure. Any help would be great. Also would like to know about Oregon's carry laws too. Any help would be great. Thanks and have a good one!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #2

Liked 126 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 63

This site might give you the information you are looking for:

http://www.handgunlaw.us/

Old 07-09-2013, 02:30 AM   #3

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcowboy94
Im going on a family trip to Oregon from Arizona via Kalifornistan. I feel naked without my revolver, but im not 100% on laws in occupied America. How would I have to stow my gun to stay legal in Kali? Locked in the trunk? I read somewhere something to the effect of it can be out in the open and legal but im not sure. Any help would be great. Also would like to know about Oregon's carry laws too. Any help would be great. Thanks and have a good one!
I live in the communist state of CA. I cannot speak of oregon. If driving thru california the firearm must be seperate from the ammo(in front) and the firearm in a locked container(trunk counts). I know you said revolver but if any semi autos are making the trip make sure all mags are empty as well. Have a good trip!

Old 07-09-2013, 02:57 AM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8850 Times on 5123 Posts
Likes Given: 11575

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcowboy94 View Post
it more since you have AZ plates.

I imagine that if you get pulled over the cops will scrutinize you a bit more with firearms in mind. Keep you nose clean, don't speed quite as much as the Californicators do and you ought to be fine. Oh, and keep the guns in the trunk, unloaded. Like I do.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #5

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
it more since you have AZ plates.

:.
Too bad im not taking my personal vehicle ( its a family road trip, and im the only one in the family that likes my car), i fly a 3'x5' Gadsden "don't tread on me flag" from the back just about every day. Cops here could care less, but I can't imagine what they'd wanna do to me in Kalifornistan hahaha.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #6

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

They would prob put up road blocks and illegal searches!

Old 07-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #7
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8850 Times on 5123 Posts
Likes Given: 11575

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcowboy94 View Post
Too bad im not taking my personal vehicle ( its a family road trip, and im the only one in the family that likes my car), i fly a 3'x5' Gadsden "don't tread on me flag" from the back just about every day. Cops here could care less, but I can't imagine what they'd wanna do to me in Kalifornistan hahaha.
Dep[ends on the route you take. If you are going up highway 5 you won't have any trouble. Your kind populate the Central Valley, and north of California liberals are few and far between.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.