Kahr CW380 Any Owners on this forum?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Kahr CW380 Any Owners on this forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2014, 06:32 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 458 Times on 260 Posts

Default Kahr CW380 Any Owners on this forum?

Just wondering if there are any owners in here. Not really looking to join another forum when this one has it all.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Bump......

Old 02-07-2014, 11:40 PM   #3
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3072 Times on 2087 Posts
Likes Given: 657

Ask the admins for a KAHR thread...or complete forum....

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 02-07-2014, 11:59 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Ask the admins for a KAHR thread...or complete forum....
Yeah I'm on the Kahr Forum but haven't really posted anything. Just followed a few threads for info. I don't plan on being on it much.Im mostly on here or the Glock Forum. Maybe they could add a forum in the handgun section. But if there is no interest in Kahr on here then it's just extra Mod work.Ive heard some real good things about Kahr and some bad things about them. Hopefully someone will come along with experience and post on this thread.Thanks DrFootball.

Old 02-08-2014, 11:53 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 18 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 61

I got my CW380 for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I sold a BG380 to buy the Kahr and I would do it again.

Now remember, when it comes to peoples opinions on guns, take them as just what they are...opinions. That being said that CW380 is just perfect for me. Love the trigger, and the gun is easy on the hand and very easy to shoot, accurately. Obviously it's extremely easy to carry/conceal due to it's very light weight and small size. I've run about 300 rounds (various FMJ and JHP) through it without a single issue or flaw.

If you have any specific questions on the gun, fire away (pardon the pun) or pm me if you feel the need.

Kahr CM9
Kahr CW380
Ruger SR22

Old 02-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Sweet thanks. I just got one a few days ago and love the feel as well. Light,small,soft shooter,and accurate. The spring was supper tight at first. I've only put 25 through it with no malfunction as well. I cannot find ammo to fire the 200 break in rounds. I worked the slide over 200 times and left it open over night. The slide is easy to work and field strip now. What bothers me is the issues everyone is having. I got the little gun because of great reviews but when I joined Kahr Talk all I see is FTF and FTE with the P380 but not much on the CW. Glad you haven't had any issues and hopefully I will know if I have any as soon as I can find ammo. Like I said I put 25 through but it was hornady Critical defense. That's expensive. Thanks for the reply.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:39 PM   #7
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3072 Times on 2087 Posts
Likes Given: 657

Default Kahr CW380 Any Owners on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopowerbmx View Post
Yeah I'm on the Kahr Forum but haven't really posted anything. Just followed a few threads for info. I don't plan on being on it much.Im mostly on here or the Glock Forum. Maybe they could add a forum in the handgun section. But if there is no interest in Kahr on here then it's just extra Mod work.Ive heard some real good things about Kahr and some bad things about them. Hopefully someone will come along with experience and post on this thread.Thanks DrFootball.

I wouldn't mind getting a Stainless Model in 9MM,...I hear the biggest one barrel size-wise is 4" with an 8 Shot single stack Magazine. I carry one IWB on the Hip or Kidney as a BU to a larger Auto or Wheelgun...

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 02-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Hey mike does your CW have this indent in the half moon on the slide?? I've seen this on a few other threads.they actually sanded it down. I think it's normal because I don't see anything that would cause it. imageuploadedbyfirearms-talk1391882285.353342.jpgimageuploadedbyfirearms-talk1391882337.147438.jpg

Old 02-08-2014, 07:20 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 18 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 61

Mine had a small indent with slight raised metal. I stoned it smooth and haven't had any issues. It would appear, though, that their CNC process has a glitch that probably would be best straightened out. If that little burr comes off during action it might cause issues somewhere.

Kahr CM9
Kahr CW380
Ruger SR22