just got these
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > just got these

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default just got these

I took a recent trip down south to Alabama and I picked these up for $550.00 (for the both of them). I know the Smith was a good deal but I'm not sure about the tech nine. Any thoughts on the tech nine would be appreciated

pict0003.jpg   pict0004.jpg  

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Anyway, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that the smith is a .357 mag, and the tech well I guess it explains itself.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry

Old 05-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Since you got that tech you have no need for that smith, non whatsoever! I'll PM you my address and you can send that piece of crap to me for proper disposal.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 05-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Since you got that tech you have no need for that smith, non whatsoever! I'll PM you my address and you can send that piece of crap to me for proper disposal.
So you're telling me that the tech is better than the smith (lmao you gotta be kidding lol)

Old 05-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #5

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Don't send it to him for proper disposal he will just shoot it and put it away, send it to me I assure you it will be taken care of and disposed the right way.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioActiV View Post
So you're telling me that the tech is better than the smith (lmao you gotta be kidding lol)
That is EXACTLY what I'm telling you and why you need to send that POS to me so it can be properly removed from society. Have no fear, I'm well trained in this field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
Don't send it to him for proper disposal he will just shoot it and put it away, send it to me I assure you it will be taken care of and disposed the right way.
Don't listen to this guy, all he does is sit around and think up semi dirty jokes.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 05-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #7

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Don't listen to spitty I am the offical gun disposer of POS guns like the S&W you have

Old 05-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #8

Liked 20 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 147

You got a good deal lol. The S&W itself is probably worth close to what you paid for the both of them.

The tech nine is pretty gangsta. A few years ago a buddy and I took his to the range. Not terribly accurate, jammed a few times, got pretty hot - but a fun piece in a collection.

They look cool. Now, the .357 looks like a steal!

Old 05-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have been looking for a Tec-9 for a long time. The revolver is cool and nice but I really like the Tec...a lot. I saw one at a gunshow not long ago and didn't buy it because the guy gave me a creepy vibe.

I wish I had your luck.

I want to be a ball turret gunner.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Congrats on the Smith. I don't know anything about the Tec 9.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams