Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Jimenez arms?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 257 Times on 227 Posts

I own both the 9mm and the 22lr and both have thousands of rounds through them and both perform flawlessly. The 22 is low enough a caliber and since the first production of the 9mm they've learned to use better materials in the spots that had cracking issues. I'm not saying there wont be a problem, but with proper maintenance and understanding they're a great gun for the buck!

Old 09-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #32

Liked 168 Times on 114 Posts
Likes Given: 20

I have bought and taken some pretty crummy guns as part of trades that I have made over the years and I can truthfully say that the Jennings /Jimenez/Bryco/Rohm/Lorcin have been the worst. Food for thought for all the supporters of the Bryco family of cheap guns: would you bet your life on it's reliability?

Old 09-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #33

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Fortunately I have several guns. I don't have to bet my life on a Jimenez. If I was poor or disadvantaged I would rather bet my life on a Jimenez than a rock. We are fortunate America has smiled on us. We have nice guns and plenty of ammo to practice with. In a SHTF situation your damned skippy I would bet my life on a Jimenez. If you like survival you would, well excuse me you wouldn't. You have already admitted you can't make a Jimenez run. You would die and wild dogs would eat your corpse.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #34

Liked 257 Times on 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckusaret
I have bought and taken some pretty crummy guns as part of trades that I have made over the years and I can truthfully say that the Jennings /Jimenez/Bryco/Rohm/Lorcin have been the worst. Food for thought for all the supporters of the Bryco family of cheap guns: would you bet your life on it's reliability?
Yes and I do currently. Just clean it well, simple as that, you should anyway. The Raven mp25 is also a fantastic gun, own one second hand with multiple thousands before I got it.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #35

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow
Fortunately I have several guns. I don't have to bet my life on a Jimenez. If I was poor or disadvantaged I would rather bet my life on a Jimenez than a rock. We are fortunate America has smiled on us. We have nice guns and plenty of ammo to practice with. In a SHTF situation your damned skippy I would bet my life on a Jimenez. If you like survival you would, well excuse me you wouldn't. You have already admitted you can't make a Jimenez run. You would die and wild dogs would eat your corpse.
Hahaha, dude your sumthin else

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 09-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2326 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 51

If a mod comes along I hope they close this thread. It's beyond pointless now.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-16-2012, 10:42 PM   #37
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6117 Times on 3706 Posts
Likes Given: 6927

I do believe this thread has run it's course. There are those who like them and those who don't. That's it.

Closed Thread