Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Intratec, Cobray, Masterpiece Arms. Any good??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default Intratec, Cobray, Masterpiece Arms. Any good??

I've been looking at these for a few days on Gunbroker. I haven't had much time to look up reviews plus I'd rather get opinions from you guys. You all seem very knowledge filled and smart cookies. They look like they are fun to shoot. I'm just concerned about durability and lifespan of the weapon. Just wondering if I should stay away from them and get a couple 30 rd. mags for my Ruger P95. Thanks for reading.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-08-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2641 Times on 1538 Posts
Likes Given: 1172

There was a time that they would sell kits and the purchaser would have to cut out the receiver and shape it. They have their uses in the original guise as a military weapon, but I really don't see too many showing up on the range.
A firearm is like a car. When you see Toyotas and Hondas all over the place, one could think that they are good all around cars. If you see only one Yugo, then.....
And I look at purchasing a firearm the same as a car. I look in the back and if I see a number of the same model on the racks getting repaired, guess which model I am not going to buy.
(30 round mags are cheaper than another handgun)

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)