Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Information? Please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Information? Please!

I have found a Llama Micromax 380ACP. It is $275 and is in mid to fair condition for its age. The cool thing about this piece is that its an actual 1911 frame just shrunken down. I have heard good and bad about this gun. What can you say about it? And if you do know that there were phanominal issues with the firearm, are there any solutions? Thanking you in advance.

pumpkinball

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-27-2010, 01:20 AM   #2

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I'd recommend you stay away from it. Parts are almost non-existent for them And they was made with a few design flaws (inferior parts) that could cause failure.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 07-27-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have a Llama MiniMax 45. Bear is on point with his post. Mine is LNIB but not a firearm I would trust with my life. There are far better ways to spend $275 IMO

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:00 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

See what I posted in your other thread. I think you'll be pleased.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams