Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > impressive little gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 03:23 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5323 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Default impressive little gun

Bersa pro 9 1445 round torture test

Pro 9 Torture

at round 380ish there is one stoppage then it goes for another 1100+ rounds nonstop no jams. did something like that with a new issue M9 berreta in the army when we had extra range ammo to dispose of. the m9 pretty much stopped after the 12th mag. couldnt cycle the slide till it cooled.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-01-2011, 03:57 AM   #2

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I ws watching one of those 1k round tests with a Glock and the guide rod melted and fell out. Thing kept shooting though. THe one wit hthe Para Ord was really cool. It was a 45 and was getting pretty hot and hard to handle but kept going..

Bersa makes a pretty good pistol. Especially for the money. I owned one of the 380's a while back and it did just fine (after a break in period). I've shot a couple of the 9mm and they worked really well.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-01-2011, 05:43 AM   #3

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Its a wonder that there are not more studies like that done with more guns. Its fair to assume that most manufacturers put each model of gun threw a similar test. Why not make it into a form of advertisement?

Heres hoping something like this gets done with a Kel-Tec P11 and PF-9!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 01-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #4

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Check out the HK torture tests online, they're freaking brutal

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 01-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5323 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 336

i found that on bersa's webpage. thats putting your money where your mouth is.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...