Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Impact Guns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/impact-guns-59582/)

lilnoug 03-06-2012 04:39 PM

Impact Guns

As anyone had experience purchasing from Impactguns.com? I have not been able to find too many reviews online. Appreciate anyone's feedback.

BlueTurf 03-06-2012 07:21 PM

There is an Impact Guns store and indoor range here. They have a good selection and their prices look fair enough to me.

theropinfool 03-06-2012 08:00 PM

We have a store here in Ogden. They usually have really good prices. I'd probably rather deal with them on line though. Every time I go in there the doomsday end of the world guy helps me. "Seriously dude, I want a 30/30. Not an ar 15. I don't care if it does have a collapsible stock. I want a lever gun..."

Polygon 03-06-2012 08:00 PM

I've never ordered from their online store as we have two locations here in Utah. I've dealt with them more than once. I would call them reputable.

dallascj 03-07-2012 06:42 PM

I've ordered from them and had no problems. Communication was good, shipping was prompt and they don't charge a credit card fee like some others.

BlueTurf 03-07-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theropinfool (Post 731062)
We have a store here in Ogden. They usually have really good prices. I'd probably rather deal with them on line though. Every time I go in there the doomsday end of the world guy helps me. "Seriously dude, I want a 30/30. Not an ar 15. I don't care if it does have a collapsible stock. I want a lever gun..."

There is a guy like that who has one of the local gun stores. He sells nothing but military-type rifles and bibles. He is quite the doomsday prophet, or profit if you buy one of his guns.

lilnoug 03-22-2012 11:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 42177

Well, I'm reporting back about impact guns online. They delivered a beautiful desert eagle 50 AE. Pictured next to colt 1911 gov

Overkill0084 03-22-2012 11:53 PM

I can't speak to the online store, but the folks at the Ogden store are great to deal with.
The one complaint I've read several times about the online business is that things that are listed as "In Stock" might be not as "in stock" as you would like. Basically, If they can get their hands on it within a few days, it's considered in stock. Either in one of the warehouses or available at their distributor. They have at taken a few liberties with the definition. If that isn't a show stopper for you, you will likely be happy otherwise.

HOSSFLY 03-23-2012 12:13 AM

Really have no personal exsperience but have more than a couple of SASS friends who swear by them --

JTJ 03-23-2012 03:40 AM

I was checking them out today. They have an FFL locator at the top of the home page. I checked it out and they had 6 stores on file within 5 miles of me. Their shipping charges are higher than some but no card charge. Just cross reference total prices with other stores.