I'm Not A Ninja - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

I'm Not A Ninja

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 03:18 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh View Post
At the mall,from this guy-

I'm Not A Ninja - General Handgun Discussion
You know the Private Security officers sure get crapped on alot on these gun forums and the majority don't deserve it .

I have never been a security guard but have had a few friends over the years that have and at times provide citizens with a whole lot more than just comic releif when it comes protection many of these people work to protect many neighborhoods here in America and keep thousands of people safe world wide working as private Body guards . One of the things that people don't seem to understand is that one very big reason this work is so attractive is the fact their job is to protect PERIOD they aren't burdened with crap like having to write speeding tickets and sit around writing out reports half of their work shift explaining every little thing they said or did to act on a situation they thought was odd .

Many of the men "Serving" in many of the Middle east Nations we are having problems with are nothing more than Private Security forces and from wjhat I hear the vast majority of those men are former U.S. Special Forces such as S.E.A.L.'s , Green Beret's , Highly trained HRT "Hostage Rescure Teams" Forces and Recon .

I doubt that many of those that insult these people with wisecracks on internet forums would dare say those things to their face and risk getting their azzes kicked PDQ !!

Old 06-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 2

On the dual wielding - I think it's generally crazy. BUT, how about dual wielding with lasers? I know it would probably be like lasercats on SNL, but lasers might take the sight picture out of the equation.

On Private Security Officers - last time I was at the range a whole class of 'em were shooting and it was serious business. But, you gotta be able to laugh at any job. Lawyers, bankers, computer nerds are all the subject of plenty of jokes.