I'm a gangster?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > I'm a gangster?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default I'm a gangster?

is it bevause I am young, and have tattoos? I see now that I could not have had my finger on the trigger of the gun, but after all, it is JUST a picture. In fact, several people didn't even notice, because it is not a big deal. If you are just looking for conflict, or the type of person who wants to be the "forum tought guy," maybe you should choose a different website, but if this is how everyone on here, maybe I should leave. I joined here in hopes to share a hobby and learn about something I enjoy. Being such an expert like you should probably come with some sense of maturity and intellegence, no? How about you try guidance instead of trash talking next time you notice a mistake being made by someone. People will respect you and like you alot more.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-05-2010, 02:35 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Willis, what you talk'n about?

I think you got some learning that you mentioned in your above post.

Rule #4 Keep your finger off the trigger until your ready to pull it. This is serious stuff on this forum and we try to set examples by practicing safe firearm handling in the pictures we post. You have to realize there are many non-firearm users or wanna-be's that view these posts and if you need some "no more tears" every time someone dogs you a little, maybe this forum is not the right fit for you.

Good luck in the future. Joe

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Last edited by hunter Joe; 07-05-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Had more I needed to say which is always too much.

Old 07-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have tattoos. Nobody seems to think I'm irresponsible.

Maybe everyone can let it go. I hope so anyway. Hope you hang around.

Old 07-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Hey! Leg_McMuffin admitted his mistake (although, picture or not, it may indicate your firearm handling skills that need improvement!)....let it go.

There are, at times, some ignorant comments on here. Everyone is on here to learn, share, and show off PLUS we're all one of three colors here.....black, silver, and/or parkerized!

In order to become the Master, a politician must act as a servant.

Old 07-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5654 Times on 2954 Posts
Likes Given: 374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg_McMuffin View Post
witth some sense of maturity
you gotta be kidding... maturity on the interweb?? heh

i been called worse than gangsta for my opinion that night sights are teh suck...

Old 07-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Don't sweat it Leg. The finger on the bang switch is not good and it was noted.

This place requires a sense of humor, let it go. My pic of my "tactical" shotgun should give you an idea that there's some fun to be had here if you don't take yourself too seriously.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

This is only a test:

See?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #8

Im not using this as a deterent for constructive criticism. thats actually what i was aking for. i didnt appreciate being called a gangster, because im the furthest thing from that. i know how "gangsters" are percieved, and that is not what i want to be thought of as.

it was inproper, recognized, and now i know.

Old 07-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
This is only a test:

See?

hahahahahaha! thats pretty funny man

Old 07-05-2010, 03:52 PM   #10
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

Wait a minute, I'm Gangster. What is wrong with that? We have our Ninjas, so it is OK for us to have few Gangsters.
img00133-20100701-2215.jpg
Finger off the Trigger.
If you haven't stopped by the Introductions, please stop by and give a little info about yourself, that way people get to know you a little.

Closed Thread