Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > I Traded Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 07:35 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

My Taurus PT111-PRO 9mm will prove that Taurus are not junk !

And a .22 ? Misfires up da a$$.. Cmon now..

Gunpowder Addict For 40 Years Now

Old 12-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesicarry View Post
My Taurus PT111-PRO 9mm will prove that Taurus are not junk !

And a .22 ? Misfires up da a$$.. Cmon now..

I have the same gun (taurus) and it has only jammed once in 500rds, but I think my grip was low.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #13

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default YUP< sounds like a good plan and hope it works?

Hello all, RON L here - SERE SURPLUS

I'm sory to hear all the problems with the Taurus and Rossi guns? Was a time when i trusted them and saw some good working weapons from them both! I've seen enough now to think that it's HIT and MISS and a GAMBLE? ! See far too many taurus Guns sent back again and again with all sort of Problems? I agree that one should buy or trade for a working design, Ruger while not my First Pick has a very good Repair and replacement policy! I just wish they wold sell some parts they worn;t and that they would not Support ANTi_GUN Legislkation just to prop up thier bottom like as they did wtih the 94 Assault Weapons ban! Bill Ruger Senior has made many speaches of how, if he had his way he's never sell to CIVILIANS, ONLY MILITRAY and POLICE? I hgeard that myself when he was trying to sell Mini-14's to the MILITARY, I stopped buyying RUGERS new that DAY! I never support those that desire to limit my rights and sell me only what he wants to sell me? Was the same way with Smityh and Wesson when they were owned by a british Firm and did all osrt of silly things? I do agree that trade of 2 bad for 1 good is a WIN!

I just hope that he disclosed the weapons prreoblems before he traded the so someone else is not stuck with the tauus and Rossi that are bad actors?

RON