I need to fill a void (a.k.a I need another) - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > I need to fill a void (a.k.a I need another)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebo202 View Post
Its actually the 3rd time I've mentioned this gun in just as many posts, but I swear its coincidence!

I'd go for the Kel-Tec P11. Small, VERY EASY to conceal even with gym shorts, 10 rounds of 9mm, made in the USA, and all under 300 bucks.

The only drawback is its crappy trigger. It's like 7lbs and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Just get a snap cap and you'll get over it real quick. That, and spend some time at the range. Already posted the pic twice, but here it is again!

Hey, thats a nice looking weapon! Looks just like mine. I would also agree! I can conceal mine with swimming trunks and a t-shirt, can't see a thing. Mine has about a 10lb. pull. A little far, but with it being a single action, no safety. It works just fine. Defenitly visit the range.
Chris

Old 06-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I picked up a Taurus PT745C Millennium Pro .45acp for 200$ like new. You might check into them. Mine is the single stack version of the PT145 Millennium Pro.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 06-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #13

I like my PF-9, very light wieght an concealable. 7+1 just like the 1911 but a long double action pull. Snappy recoil but nothing you can't handle if your use to shooting .45's anyway.

We can't stop here...this is bat country.

Μολὼν λάβε
Res Ipsa Loquitur

Old 06-20-2009, 01:26 AM   #14
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I would wait for your short 1911 to show up but if you can't wait and like the 1911 frame here is one that might fit the budget. Llama MiniMax 45 with 10 round mags. It's a bit heavy but if you carry a 1911 it isn't bad. I traded for this several years back. It shoots fine, a bit hard to hold onto due to the short grip. I think it is about as small as you can get in a 1911 frame shooting 45's.

minimax-002.jpg  

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.