I hope this is not True about the Beretta 92FS Inox's (Italian Models)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > I hope this is not True about the Beretta 92FS Inox's (Italian Models)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default I hope this is not True about the Beretta 92FS Inox's (Italian Models)

Ok i have been looking for a Beretta 92FS Inox Stainless Steel ( Italy) i got the cash now to get one. Budsgunshop is out of stock other sites are out of stock. Then i checked with Discountguns.com and the guy i spoke to said they are not Importing them anymore. Why?????????????????????

Anyone know why they are not importing them anymore??????

I have seen them on auctions sites which appear to be the only place to get one new now unfortunately for like well over $100 more than there retail price plus shipping. I hope i don't have to resort to paying more for one at a auction site. Plus i don't trust a seller of an auction that says the gun is new in the box especially when you pay well over Retail for a Brand New one as advertised. Anything could have happened to that gun before it is in your hands as those of you know.

I know they Still make the US version but i wanted the Italian one
the US Version is just as good but i wanted the Italian one.

Last edited by CAMCHAMPION1988; 02-06-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-07-2012, 05:33 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Just go with the M9. I did and I love it. Think it's cooler than having all that damn script written down the side of the frame. And I sent mine in to Tooltech to get trijicon sights drilled into it. Haven't got it back yet. Should get it back by the end of the week.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Just FYI a shop out by me (IL) has a Italian inox and regular 92fs for sale. The reg is 589.00 and the inox i think is around 680. They r expensive shop though. That's why I never buy from them. I just go to look at them and check em out.

Old 02-11-2012, 04:38 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 216 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Whats the difference between the Italian & US version?

Old 02-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default A USA Made 92FS Inox vs Italian 92FS Inox Inox Meaning Stainless Steel

Well I love getting Import Firearms from other Countries. The Quality of Both are equal in terms of reliability and accuracy ( The USA Made Inox has Plastic Parts ) where the ( Italian Made Inox has Steel or Aluminum Parts ) I know you could just replace the plastic parts on the US Made Model. its a pain Also just the fact that it is an Import and From Italy is what i am hard for. Although i did experience a few stove pipes with a US Made Inox 92FS and had no Jams or Stovepipes with a Inox Italian Made 92FS it was Flawless. Note this both US and Italian Inox 92FS'S both come with Plastic Guide Rods. My wifey to be is Also a Full Blooded "Italian Import" as well so you could say i am partial to Italian Imports.

I have a US M9 By The way.

We still need to buy More American Products Come on America Make More FIREARMS That's a Start.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:05 AM   #6

Liked 984 Times on 649 Posts
Likes Given: 632

If you go to a slightly different model, you can still have the Italian Import. My 96A1 is from Italy…..

Old 01-16-2014, 10:17 AM   #7
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2872 Times on 1659 Posts
Likes Given: 1236

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMCHAMPION1988 View Post
The Quality of Both are equal in terms of reliability and accuracy ( The USA Made Inox has Plastic Parts ) where the ( Italian Made Inox has Steel or Aluminum Parts )...
I noticed you did not add the word "quality".

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 01-16-2014, 10:36 AM   #8

Liked 984 Times on 649 Posts
Likes Given: 632

There is nothing wrong with the quality of either Beretta. I have/have had both.

Old 01-16-2014, 12:14 PM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5662 Times on 2957 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Quote:
Well I love getting Import Firearms from other Countries. The Quality of Both are equal in terms of reliability and accuracy ( The USA Made Inox has Plastic Parts ) where the ( Italian Made Inox has Steel or Aluminum Parts ) I know you could just replace the plastic parts on the US Made Model. its a pain Also just the fact that it is an Import and From Italy is what i am hard for. Although i did experience a few stove pipes with a US Made Inox 92FS and had no Jams or Stovepipes with a Inox Italian Made 92FS it was Flawless. Note this both US and Italian Inox 92FS'S both come with Plastic Guide Rods. My wifey to be is Also a Full Blooded "Italian Import" as well so you could say i am partial to Italian Imports.

I have a US M9 By The way.

We still need to buy More American Products Come on America Make More FIREARMS That's a Start.
Just want to correct this even being an older post. The us made parts are steel covered in polymer not plastic. The guide rod is plastic and superiour to the steel one. The steel one can and does jam the gun in extreme dust dirt conditions. The plastic one does not.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-20-2014, 05:43 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1588 Times on 1085 Posts
Likes Given: 548

Quote:
Ok i have been looking for a Beretta 92FS Inox Stainless Steel ( Italy) i got the cash now to get one. Budsgunshop is out of stock other sites are out of stock. Then i checked with Discountguns.com and the guy i spoke to said they are not Importing them anymore. Why?????????????????????

Anyone know why they are not importing them anymore??????

I have seen them on auctions sites which appear to be the only place to get one new now unfortunately for like well over $100 more than there retail price plus shipping. I hope i don't have to resort to paying more for one at a auction site. Plus i don't trust a seller of an auction that says the gun is new in the box especially when you pay well over Retail for a Brand New one as advertised. Anything could have happened to that gun before it is in your hands as those of you know.

I know they Still make the US version but i wanted the Italian one
the US Version is just as good but i wanted the Italian one.
Buds has the Italian BF92 but it is blued, not stainless. You are going to pay a premium for any stainless BF92 because they are rare.

I was considering a 9mm 1911 but I have decided to get a BF92 myself. I just want a quality pistol with a 5" barrel I can shoot in single action. I have an XD that I am going to retire to the truck or only shoot the XD when I get a brain locked range/safety officer.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato