House approves concealed weapons bill. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > House approves concealed weapons bill.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2610 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

IMO, it'll be a surprise if this goes the distance.

So far B.O. has shown himself to be as worthless as

hensh** on a pump handle, and the Senate is

controlled by democrats who will simply

vote against it to spite the republicans.

I think it's great for mainstream exposure, however.

Join the NRA

Old 11-18-2011, 09:35 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

I also doubt it'll make it past the senate. But, might be best that it doesn't. Would you want THIS president & this congress regulating your carry law, or continue with your local government having the say? The feds don't give anything without there being strings attached. If this were to pass, then they'll be sticking their nose into states' business & dictating terms. No thank you!

Will be great if we ever get a uniform carry system, like we have for driver licenses, but I believe it should be handled on the state level. Bringing this up on the federal level could accomplish one good thing. If the states which have no carry provision or severely restricted carry provisions get the idea that the feds are going to horn in on them & force it down their throats, they may decide to change their stance on it. May help some of the folks that live in those states.