Holster Question - Paddle or No Paddle?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Holster Question - Paddle or No Paddle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Holster Question - Paddle or No Paddle?

I am relatively new to this forum, but have been around long enough to get the idea that the topic of which holster to select is about as varied as "boxers or briefs." But in my ongoing search to discover what kind of holster I want, I have been talking to a couple frinds who swear by kydex paddle holsters. One friend loves Blade-Tech, the other says a Fobus holster is the most comfortable he's ever worn. My understanding is that Fobus is a cheap holster, is that correct?

Also, my search took me to IMI Defense and RSR Defense holsters which are injection molded plastic, but feature a push-button release. My wife's Sig P232 came with this type of holster and it is pretty slick.

Anyone have any experience with the IMI or RSR Retention holsters with the push button release? Here is their link.

Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here