Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   HK usp (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/hk-usp-62670/)

derek 04-16-2012 09:09 PM

HK usp
 
What are your opinions on this awsome gun people?

flyspooky 04-16-2012 09:13 PM

Love my 40c. Owned the last 9 years; no malfunctions at all.

Glockpotion23 04-16-2012 10:33 PM

Excellent pistol by far but paying a grand for a polymer pistol; i cant see it. If you dont mind paying that by all means enjoy:). Everything German made seems to be pricey so i shouldnt be surprised.

flyspooky 04-17-2012 02:27 AM

Is that what they're going for now? Wow. I got lucky buying mine through a friend who was a budding gunsmith...traded a 5 yr old BHP + $300.

Bear304inc 04-17-2012 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyspooky
Is that what they're going for now? Wow. I got lucky buying mine through a friend who was a budding gunsmith...traded a 5 yr old BHP + $300.

You made an excellent deal, don't let the nay sayers get to you, what you got there is one of the best, most reliable handgun platforms made. Enjoy.

sweeper22 04-17-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glockpotion23 (Post 772845)
Everything German made seems to be pricey so i shouldnt be surprised.

Wellll...almost everything.

http://i39.tinypic.com/6icot0.jpg

Glockpotion23 04-17-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear304inc (Post 773131)
You made an excellent deal, don't let the nay sayers get to you, what you got there is one of the best, most reliable handgun platforms made. Enjoy.

Notice you said ONE OF THE BEST:rolleyes:. Dont get me wrong, i never said their not great pistols, i just said from a price standpoint; it just doesnt click for me. Especially when you have so many other options like Glock, M&P's, XD(M)'s. Not to mention you could probably buy two of those for almost the same price of one HK....just sayin.

Bear304inc 04-17-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glockpotion23

Notice you said ONE OF THE BEST:rolleyes:. Dont get me wrong, i never said their not great pistols, i just said from a price standpoint; it just doesnt click for me. Especially when you have so many other options like Glock, M&P's, XD(M)'s. Not to mention you could probably buy two of those for almost the same price of one HK....just sayin.

I said one of the best, on purpose , I dont believe there is one best for everyone. Of course I believe their better than glocks( stronger polymers, better protective coating, finer polygonal rifling ). And glocks are better than xd( same criteria, xd have standard rifling) now I'm just stating my opinion as to which is best,, I see by your call sign which flag you fly. I don't hate on glocks, their proven weapons. But if they really were as good as hk they wouldn't be half the price. Ok now you,,,,,,,,,,,

Morgo 04-19-2012 01:49 AM

A USP Match was my first centrefire pistol.

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/p...2/P1000328.jpg

Since then I've picked up a few more USP models and have put many thousands of rounds through them. They have excellent reliability and are very accurate. I would highly recomment the USP model.

SSGSF 04-19-2012 04:04 AM

I love mine and you can't beat the reliability of the HK USP line of handguns


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.