hi point - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > hi point

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
That don't mean jack or ****. I'm from the south, and we probably have a larger percentage of southerners here than any other region of the US...
Well, yes, but in all fairness, the inbreeding causes an increase in the percentage southern for some of our Southern members.

punctuationgoodandfineifitisntworthpunctuationtopr ovideclarityisitreallyworthsharingHeckiftheneander thalshadusedsomepunctuationinthosecavepaintingsmay bepeoplewouldnthavesomuchtroubleinterpretingthem.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #42

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

That don't mean jack or ****. I'm from the south, and we probably have a larger percentage of southerners here than any other region of the US, excluding our international members. Posts made with zero, or very little, punctuation are hard to read, annoying, and kind of rude-it shows inconsiderate behavior and apathy towards your fellow members.

And to use "I'm from the south" as an excuse to use less grammar in writing than my six year old son does? That's a shameful disgrace. No wonder so many people think the south is full of uneducated retarded rednecks with bad attitudes... Some people actually fit that stereotype.

Know that saying; Better to appear an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt? Well, it's better to use some kind of punctuation, than to jibba jabba willy nilly without even caring if your meaning is understood. There's a huge difference between communicating, and creating clutter.
You talk about uneducated and you use retarded my son is specail needs and i don't like it and im useing a phone to get on here so i don't have a full keyborad at my use. Im done being insulted i get on here to have fun and talk about guns i don't know you don't know me so go to he**. You should think befor you type its not what this forum is for if you dont like the way i type then don't get on here its a free country i can type anyway i please....................

guns don't kill people, people kill people and if they take our guns then the bad guys will have them and we won't thay will be fear less of us.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #43

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

My phone lets me use punctuation. People are going to stop reading and responding to your posts if they can't read them or understand what it is you are trying to say.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #44

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1969
My phone lets me use punctuation. People are going to stop reading and responding to your posts if they can't read them or understand what it is you are trying to say.
Mine does to on a seprate page and it seems like you can read what i type or you wouldn't respond I've been on this forum for almost two months if time I've been corrected on my typeing nobody cares you still know what im saying so its really not a problem but to a few that need to start trouble im done with this matter becouse i don't care anymore. Your coments mean notting to me im not here to judge grammer I'm here to talk about guns. Thank you for your concern but not for your coments. I'm not an english techer and don't care to be corrected about such things. I'm done with this subject.

guns don't kill people, people kill people and if they take our guns then the bad guys will have them and we won't thay will be fear less of us.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:53 PM   #45

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

All they are saying is that a period once in a while would be nice. I know on my iphone all I have to do is the double space bar. But you do whatever you think is best.

Old 08-31-2012, 08:09 PM   #46

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1969
All they are saying is that a period once in a while would be nice. I know on my iphone all I have to do is the double space bar. But you do whatever you think is best.
I understand that i do use periods most of my post are short any way i was being funny saying i was from the south then got called retarded and uneducated when im not my son is specail needs and that word doesnt sit well used like it was. I don't know maybe im just sensitive on some thing i would like to drop the whole thing if everybody will ablige thank you.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:49 PM   #47

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I apologize for using "retarded" as an insult. That was going too far.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:33 AM   #48

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

punctuationgoodandfineifitisntworthpunctuationtopr ovideclarityisitreallyworthsharingHeckiftheneander thalshadusedsomepunctuationinthosecavepaintingsmay bepeoplewouldnthavesomuchtroubleinterpretingthem.

image-3863307494.jpg

My eyes hurt

Old 09-01-2012, 12:51 AM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 405 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

I have no problem reading this..........is that a problem in its self?........

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Old 09-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #50

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3

I have no problem reading this..........is that a problem in its self?........
Just the fact that you took the time to decipher the whole darn thing.