Hi I'm turning 18 and I'm trying to get a handgun any help
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Hi I'm turning 18 and I'm trying to get a handgun any help

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default Hi I'm turning 18 and I'm trying to get a handgun any help

Hi everyone my name is Demetrius I'm 17 right now and on the 22nd I will be 18 I would like to buy a handgun I live in GA and its perfectly legal for a 18 year old to buy a hand gun from a privet dealer.If you don't belive me this is GA law look at part B last Sentence USDOJ: United States Department of Justice Archive - Appendix C I wanted to know if anyone had any advice for me on any type of gun I should buy and any advice on dealing with privet dealers also does anyone have any advice to how I can get ammo for my handgun because that's going to be the hard part thank you.p.s: Also I do not want a rifle or a shotgun if I wanted one I would buy one.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-06-2013, 12:45 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2996 Times on 1561 Posts
Likes Given: 279

Please go to the introductions before setting off on a controversial subject. Since you seem to have done your research on the law, try doing some actual research on firearms. Asking other's "opinion" is a poor way to get started.

While your intentions may be honorable, it is my experience when people start off with a controversial topic it is often because they are trolls

This thread is locked.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Closed Thread