Help needed!! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Help needed!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Well, prelim: It's AWESOME! I had two shots that were wild, but it was me flinching. I only got 10 rounds fired out of it, but I'm impressed so far. I'll do a more in depth review after I get more rounds through it. Very comfortable to shoot. Very low recoil. Noticeably less recoil than an LC9, and WAY less than an LCP.

Takedown will take some getting used to. Very slim, clean, well built, tight. It's definitely a high-quality firearm. I'm definitely in love!

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #12

Liked 285 Times on 247 Posts

Beretta=quality. It is truly that simple. You made a wize choice sticking with them. Though I like the storm sub compact better by miles, I do understand is not exactly pocketable being 13 round cap.

Last edited by BeyondTheBox; 01-03-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

It's not that I plan on pocketing the nano, it's just that the Px4 was almost too big to conceal easily, definitely too big for me to conceal comfortably. It might be because I had a really cheap holster (I've heard a nice holster makes a HUGE difference).

I will say that when I scrape the cash together, I'll be getting a full sized PX4. I have 2x17Rd mags for it (got free ones when I got my subcompact) and a Fobus holster that I'm keeping until then.

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-04-2013, 03:32 AM   #14

Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox
Beretta=quality. It is truly that simple. You made a wize choice sticking with them. Though I like the storm sub compact better by miles, I do understand is not exactly pocketable being 13 round cap.
well said. i have a beretta 92fs inox and it's by far the most accurate gun i have. so smooth and sweet to shoot.