Help!!! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Help!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1130 Times on 735 Posts
Likes Given: 2020

Time to upgrade to a Springfield

And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens

Old 08-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #12
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3160 Times on 2147 Posts
Likes Given: 686

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve
First of all I discourage "polishing" a trigger (whatever that is) unless you are a trained armorer or certified Smith & Wesson gun tech. Any oops moment occurring afterwards could be problematic for you. So, take it to a qualified gunsmith and get their opinion. I sell a lot of S&W pistols and haven't seen, or felt, the need for any trigger change.
I agree Steve. Mine was not "polished" but "tuned" correctly. I usually never have work done to a new Handgun internally. A new set of sights, or a Light or Laser/Light combo(bought a cheapie combo for my SR9 until I can afford something worthy of Tactical use. Bought a Laser Lyte because they are local to us so the LGS's here get good deals, plus they sponsor our Range, so for $95 I could not go wrong with the frame mounted model for my LC9). These days I'd rather save the money for a good Night optic for my Mini or the 9mm AR I'd like to build, or the 12 Ga I'm picking up today. Also want to upgrade a few guns to add optics but can't afford EOtech prices,...so it will be Burris instead for the time being..

Havoc: I have been looking at Springfield's Handgun line up for some time. I love the EMP! I just got PD for some freelancing I did during the NFL Draft, so I think by next week I will decide what my Next two purchases will be, one for the volunteer Gig, and one for "Off duty," unless I just continue to carry my LC9 in the off duty role as well as Personal CC.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 08-02-2013 at 04:29 PM.