Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Hello! I hope you'll take a gander at my new blog!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hello! I hope you'll take a gander at my new blog!

Hello everyone! My handle's Nervous Gunslinger and thanks for letting me into your forum.

I started a gun blog to describe gun ownership is a way that's accessible to shooters and non gun people alike. The URL has been edited out

While I do a bit of expository prose, I mostly tell stories. I've written about my personal experiences with people who don't like guns, my own thoughts on the subject and even a few private eye stories. But whatever the story is about, guns are part of it. Hope you visit and enjoy.

Best

Last edited by robocop10mm; 07-08-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: linking in 1st post a no no

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #2

Looks like somebody forgot to RTFM.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005

Old 07-09-2011, 02:13 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Welcome to the FTF community.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-09-2011, 04:10 AM   #4

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Welcome aboard. Nice blog. I like the different perspective.

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA