Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Hello

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Actually, according to law, it is illegal to bring ANY animal into a restaurant other than service animals such as seeing eye dogs and the like.

The Board of Health can close a restaurant that allows an animal inside where food is cooked or served.

Some people find a monkey, parrot or other anials unusual and may enjoy seeing them but mostly would rather see them in a parking lot and not where their food is served.

The rude comments received may be more due to the animal you have with you than your choice of lifestyle.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #52

Hmmm my first visit to this forum and the first post I click on seems to be from some bizaaro reality....

Like I mentioned I have never been here before so typically when I wander into a forum community I have never been too I like to poke around at some topics that looks they may be similar to my own inquiries before I just go posting general questions...

But now I wonder what I have gotten myself into.... We go from 2nd amendment to rodney king straight to monkeys in restaurants?

PHEW!

Old 11-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #53

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley4ever View Post
Hmmm my first visit to this forum and the first post I click on seems to be from some bizaaro reality....

Like I mentioned I have never been here before so typically when I wander into a forum community I have never been too I like to poke around at some topics that looks they may be similar to my own inquiries before I just go posting general questions...

But now I wonder what I have gotten myself into.... We go from 2nd amendment to rodney king straight to monkeys in restaurants?

PHEW!
Not your normal thread. Keep looking around before you bail on us. This is not our best foot forward.

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 11-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #54

Oh I will definitely keep looking around. I have already found some very helpful information from some other posts.

I can see you guys are just having some fun in this topic. Which seems to have been started from someone being a little mischievous!

Old 11-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #55

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

One man raid. Very impressive and well played.

Closed Thread