Hello - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Hello

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 12:24 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyPin View Post
What is the point of a concealed handgun law if you can't use it on people that threaten you?
Hey Bobby and welcome. You can use your weapon whenever you or someone else is being threatened. If someone was to try and choke you or your BF, then absolutely

Now to be honest i dont know what the law would say if someone tried to choke your monkey. I would have to look that one up.

Last edited by theferg2000; 11-15-2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 11-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #32

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Huh? The only reason I am here is because I am quick to avoid trouble but I am tired of the BS I get from people with "Cowboy Up" on the back of their truck
A gun won't solve that. Just because I carry concealed doesn't mean all of a sudden everyone loves me like the dashingly handsome man I am. 6'2" 190lbs of delicious I tell ya!! anyway.........

Quote:
I'm not concerned about having a weapon in the house. If somebody breaks in and we are there that monkey will go absolutely galactically apeshyt (no pun intended) and put something on that robber that ajax can't wash off. That robber would get beat like he stole a government ham from the Whitehouse. You heard about that one chimp that attacked those people? Well we feed ours GNC protein shakes and such, so let's just say it is a supercharged version of that one that went bonkers you learned about on the news. He also likes tequila.
You have a monkey?? Whoah!

Quote:
Also, one day when I was little my parents were out of town. I was sleeping and my brother lit a 1000 pack of black cat firecrackers in my room. I soiled everything in the room, and it effects me to this day. If one of those guns exploded in the house I just don't know what I would do.
Exploding guns is not something you should worry about.

Quote:
Maybe I need to rethink this concealed weapon thing. If people can still talk smack to me and my BF then what is the point?
Yes, you really need to think about the reprocussions of shooting someone because they don't agree with you. Is that the respect you want as well? Do you expect to be shot when you say something someone doesn't like?

I suspect you are here just to stir the pot. In other words, I think you are just a troll who woke up bored.

Good night.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #33

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Hi Bobby, and welcome!!!

I know when my partner and I go antiquing, I never leave the house without my Raspberry LCP. It's not too intimidating to me or my partner, but it makes us both feel safer since those elections.

I, too, have seen how aggressive some of those "breeder" types can be.

It's discreet enough to go unnoticed at parades, stays in place at the club, although I had to leave it in the car at the last Chesney concert we went to.

Do what I do, treat it like any other shopping experience, go try some on for size!
hey BB, do you want to go see RED tomorrow night, sugarbritches?

Old 11-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #34

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
hey BB, do you want to go see RED tomorrow night, sugarbritches?
You buy the popcorn, Tastycakes!

Old 11-15-2010, 12:31 AM   #35

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
You buy the popcorn, Tastycakes!
You got it my wittle rainbow fairy princess. XOXOXO!!

Old 11-15-2010, 12:31 AM   #36

Quote:
This may be the funniest thing I've ever read.

Yes. Rethink the gun thing. You really can't pull a gun if somebody says mean and hurtful things. Indeed, I'd be really careful about posting that intention on a public forum.

Stick with Elton, I think you're much safer there.
Yes, I see your point. I was just confused about what the law meant and how it applies to people carrying around guns. I think I will just be careful about where I go and forget about all of this. FYI I can't take Elton with me everywhere so that is a non-starter.

But, you guys seem cool. Maybe I will stick around awhile and have some discussions about the topics of the day. Thanks again for all the helpful information.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #37

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I'm sure many would feel great about you sticking around. For me, I think you're great fun.

Can you post a pic of Elton?

Old 11-15-2010, 12:37 AM   #38

Quote:
I'm sure many would feel great about you sticking around. For me, I think you're great fun.

Can you post a pic of Elton?
You mean you dont want to see a picture of his monkey?

Old 11-15-2010, 12:39 AM   #39

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyPin View Post
Yes, I see your point. I was just confused about what the law meant and how it applies to people carrying around guns. I think I will just be careful about where I go and forget about all of this. FYI I can't take Elton with me everywhere so that is a non-starter.

But, you guys seem cool. Maybe I will stick around awhile and have some discussions about the topics of the day. Thanks again for all the helpful information.
I'd like to see you stick around Bobby. The idea of owning a gun brought you here, and there is a LOT of info available to you.

Owning a gun comes with a tremendous amount of responsibility. Being prepared to use one for defense is a whole other story. It takes a certain mindset that may need to be cultivated.

Owning and carrying a gun keeps many people calm and grounded. Others may be too hot headed. Only you will know which you are. But many normally "quick to anger and respond" people become more calm and deliberate when carrying a gun. More confident.

Stick around, have a thick skin and ask a bunch of questions. Most of us are happy to help.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 11-15-2010, 12:40 AM   #40

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Elton IS his monkey.

Pay attention, Fergie.

Closed Thread