Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Happy mothers day to all the moms!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/happy-mothers-day-all-moms-90526/)

JolietGunner 05-12-2013 01:39 AM

Happy mothers day to all the moms!!
 
Enjoy your day!!

ctshooter 05-12-2013 01:55 AM

Yes a very happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!


Purchased a ruger lcp for my wife today for Mother's Day.

Hope she likes it.

BeyondTheBox 05-12-2013 01:56 AM

It still amazes me how much people need something to celebrate, but, even moreso, how little people celebrate each other on a daily basis. I'm embarrassed to be a human being.

JolietGunner 05-12-2013 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctshooter
Yes a very happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!

Purchased a ruger lcp for my wife today for Mother's Day.

Hope she likes it.

Sounds like a great gift Im sure she will!!!

ctshooter 05-12-2013 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox
It still amazes me how much people need something to celebrate, but, even moreso, how little people celebrate each other on a daily basis. I'm embarrassed to be a human being.

I was going to get it for her next week just because..... But decided to move it up a week.

ctshooter 05-12-2013 01:24 PM

She loves it.


Now to find ammo

HockaLouis 05-12-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctshooter (Post 1244067)
I was going to get it for her next week just because..... But decided to move it up a week.

Mean to post a pic?

HockaLouis 05-12-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox (Post 1244012)
It still amazes me how much people need something to celebrate, but, even moreso, how little people celebrate each other on a daily basis. I'm embarrassed to be a human being.

Beyond, regardless, it IS her Hallmark day so...
...DON'T call your Mother today. She probably doesn't deserve it but will probably appreciate it anyway.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.