Handguns for bears ? - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Handguns for bears ?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 11:01 PM   #101
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Please note: Green print is used for sarcasm by the sane members.
__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #102
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jimogden1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 863
Liked 332 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Who needs a gun? Not this guy
jimogden1984 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:11 PM   #103
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
McCakie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 112
Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF
Orange hates bears. I hate cats. Trip hates people, Viking hates cops. All 4 of us shoot at them whenever we get the chance. what's the problem?
Not enough ammo... I have a serious stray cat population
McCakie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:11 PM   #104
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jimogden1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 863
Liked 332 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

I mean this guy
img_15206480096909.jpg  
jimogden1984 is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:58 AM   #105
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ScottA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Davenport,IA
Posts: 7,140
Liked 2472 Times on 1324 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouter3 View Post
Orangello ...you sir obviously have some kind of hatred of
these animals you sure are not an conversationist ... Your priorities are rather convaluted ..I'm sure in Mississippi the bear population is tremendous ... Where is the last time you've seen one live? On the boob tube ...a bears name on a deed .. Sir you are intellectually deprived do you and your other posters on here want to have a serious conversation ..
Handguns for bears, under the cloak of anonymity you are all learned
Individuals ....but carrying on a conversation like this with a few
People who are clowns really doesn't interest me ...if this is the theme of this site and supporting members ..........cya
Orangello's animosity of bears is a running joke on here that goes back well before I joined. Stick around a while and you'll figure out some of the inside jokes.
__________________
Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
ScottA is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:05 AM   #106
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 9,789
Liked 8768 Times on 4726 Posts
Likes Given: 18571

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF
Viking hates cops.
You obviously have yet to exchange words with Tackleberry. He's great!
image-2359594962.jpg  
__________________
No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄
MisterMcCool is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #107
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ScottA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Davenport,IA
Posts: 7,140
Liked 2472 Times on 1324 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Default

Folks... I would really rather not go down this road.
__________________
Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
ScottA is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #108
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jimogden1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 863
Liked 332 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouter3 View Post
Orangello ...you sir obviously have some kind of hatred of
these animals you sure are not an conversationist ... Your priorities are rather convaluted ..I'm sure in Mississippi the bear population is tremendous ... Where is the last time you've seen one live? On the boob tube ...a bears name on a deed .. Sir you are intellectually deprived do you and your other posters on here want to have a serious conversation ..
Handguns for bears, under the cloak of anonymity you are all learned
Individuals ....but carrying on a conversation like this with a few
People who are clowns really doesn't interest me ...if this is the theme of this site and supporting members ..........cya
this is a forum of family and friends. We talk, joke, and argue about everything under the sun but at the end of the day were on the same team. a common interest brought us here but that's not why 99% of the people stay. If you stay, and I hope you do, you might as well get used to people being not very serious sometimes or very bluntly voicing their difference of opinion.
jimogden1984 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:24 AM   #109
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3729 Times on 2286 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post

Orange hates bears. I hate cats. Trip hates people, Viking hates cops. All 4 of us shoot at them whenever we get the chance. what's the problem?
And I hate gun grabbers. And cats too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Folks... I would really rather not go down this road.
:Confused:
__________________
Always have clean socks.
JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:04 AM   #110
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 251
Liked 81 Times on 56 Posts

Default

Gotta give it to Orange,, kidding or not, he NEVER breaks character. Lol
304inc is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Help!!! Bears WawayandaGunKing Hunting Forum 11 08-22-2012 01:25 AM
Bears WawayandaGunKing Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 4 07-26-2012 11:42 AM
Black Bears MGH The Club House 21 08-15-2011 11:32 AM
Bears... Shihan The Club House 7 06-23-2011 11:30 AM
Good ole Peace-loving Bears/How many human lives are free-range bears worth? orangello The Club House 40 08-20-2010 06:25 PM



Newest Threads