Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Handgun Websites

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Handgun Websites

Does anyone know any good handgun websites that allow you to purchase them online or just otherwise good handgun websites with information on them?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-14-2007, 01:25 AM   #2

My advice is that before you attempt to purchase any firearm on line, you arrange for a dealer in your area to handle the transfer, as online sales must go through a dealer to be legal. You will not find a reputable seller that will send you any firearm directly unless you have your own federal dealers license. Everything you need to know about purchasing firearms is at F-Troop's website. If someone is willing to send you a firearm directly without you having a license, it is probably a Bloomberg sting, and you can pretty much count on spending the next few years at Club Fed. Pack lots of KY jelly.

That being said, there are several established websites on which you can conduct transactions and that have dealers listed who are willing to handle the transfer for a small fee.

Gunbroker
Auctionarms
Gallery of Guns

will get you started. There are others.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALPhil View Post
....... Pack lots of KY jelly.
ROFLMAO......

Well behaved women rarely make history!

The Gun Lounge

Old 07-15-2007, 07:51 PM   #4

Something else to consider is what an individual FFL will charge for the transfer fee. One local purveyor of fine firearms charges $35, while another pawn shop just 10 minutes away will charge $20. Two guesses who I go to.

Another web site to check out is GunsAmerica.com. They recently revised the software running their operation, and it seems to have settled down to actually giving you what you were searching for.

On just about any of the brand-specific sites (GlockTalk, CZForum, CZShooters, and SIGforum to name a few) there is a classifieds section for buy/sell/trade of both firearms and accessories. Only the firearms (except for .22lr conversion units, which have no receiver) need to go through an FFL for transfer, unless you can do it as a FTF(face-to-face) sale.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:47 PM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Bud's Guns and Tanners are probably 2 of the leading online gun sellers.

Old 08-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #6

http://genitron.com/
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php
http://www.corneredcat.com/
http://www.newguns.net/products.asp?cat=35

these are a few that got me through my newbie stage. especially genitron...so much eye candy !

Glock 23
Smith & Wesson New 520
Taurus 651
Taurus PT92

Old 04-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #7

Default Craigslist for Guns

Hello all, looking around to find more good forums and resources for the page I've built. MONTANA GUNS - Free Gun Classifieds NO Registration - Shows - Laws - News - Value. Built it for myself and large family and a few friends, thought I'd share. On the topic, a new site like Craigslist is ARMSLIST - Terms of Use Agreement< - Free Local Gun and Firearm Classifieds

I've got those and many other links on the site,

Thanks and enjoy

Old 04-03-2009, 01:43 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

R1984, 4/3/09

Handgun web info sites that I find useful are: The Firing LineThe Firing Line, THR - Powered by vBulletin, smith-wessonforum.com- dedicated to Smith&Wesson firearms, www.sigforum,com, 1911Forum.com - 1911 news, reviews, and more! (don't type in 1911forums (pleural) or you end up on a mail-order Russian bride site, don't ask me how I know), HKPRO.COM--The Unofficial Website for the Uncompromising HK Enthusiast, and handgunlaw.us.

Sites where I have mail ordered guns with good results are: Welcome to SportingArms.com, your source for discount firearms, ammo, and accessories. Brands such as Browning, Kimber, Remington, Sigarms, Colt, Winchester and more., Buy Guns at Dealer Cost at On Point Firearms, Impact Guns Online Store. A good site for used pistols and police turn-ins is SummitgunbrokerFirearms, Guns, Rifles. Grain Valley, Missouri..

I previewed the post and there is some additional info besides the websites for some reason. Oh well. Punch up a few and see what you like.

best wishes- oldandslow

Old 04-03-2009, 09:21 PM   #9

Liked 1018 Times on 603 Posts
Likes Given: 317

I know someone who has used Gallery of Guns.com - Gun Gallery, Ruger Firearms, Shooter Online Services, Firearm Industry News, Firearm Dealer, Gun News and was very happy with it. The nice thing about this site is they give you the price including FFL fees to a dealer near you in their network.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #10

I'll sell you a handgun. My site is Rimrock Firearms - Online Sales of pistols, rifles, shotguns, and Accessories. I am pretty small time but if I don't have what you want I can try to get it from you. I can also get anything on gallery of guns as they are one of my wholesalers.