I appreciate everyone's input. I'm going to a gunshow third week of Sept and plan on another firearm purchase. It'll be my 7th firearm this year including shotguns and rifles too where I've more than doubled the size of my collection this year. My justification for buying so many firearms this year is the economy. As a commodity, Gold & Silver are overvalued, IMO, but could still go a lot higher, yet could also crash very big like it's done before once things finally stabalize. However, guns in good condition will hold their value no matter what inflation or the economy does.
I've adjusted my handgun list and rank ordered based on what y'all said so far:
1) Ruger SR1911 45ACP (#1 because I'll have to pounce if I actually see one and the 100 year anniversary is still a draw)
2) Ruger MKIII 22LR (I think you guys are right that my collection's biggest hole is a target pistol)
3) Beretta PX4 Storm Sub-compact 9mm (this one has been calling to me all year)
4) Another Beretta 92FS/M9 9mm (I don't think I'll switch to the CZ-75 because I would prefer staying the same as the US military for my main 9s)
5) GSG 1911-22LR (thanks for the advise vs the Chiappa and I may get this one in lieu of the Ruger to be my 22LR plinker)
6) Ruger GP100 (another 357 seems like a good idea)
7) LC9 9mm (the LCP is my main carry pistol now because it's smallest and lightest, but this one seems like it could possibly displace it)
8) Para GI Expert 1911 45ACP (I want one of these, but will probably hold out until I get the Ruger SR1911 first)
I think talking it over on the forum helps make better decisions. Thanks!