Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Handgun firepower!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #11
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20914 Times on 11885 Posts
Likes Given: 52455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearhunter View Post
Really!!! Some do not know how to enjoy a fun posting!
but TTLS knows you're going to miss with that! do you use a special holster to conceal carry it when you use the 50 round mag?

Old 06-01-2013, 06:16 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 380 Times on 265 Posts
Likes Given: 118

Do they do one for a CZ 75 would be fun at the range.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #13
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8055 Times on 4649 Posts
Likes Given: 10397

Sometimes just for fun I will try out the two-handed shooting or the sideways gangsta shoot that you see in the movies to see how many rounds I can get on target. We spend no small amount of our time at the range doing fun stuff, small games and all. I could see using a drum to see who can get all 50 rounds in the smallest group. Or maybe set up 50 clay birds and see who can hit the most.

I wouldn't enjoy shooting nearly as much if all I did was train for an SD situation and target shooting for accuracy or load testing.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 06-02-2013, 02:13 AM   #14

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts

of course I know you are going to miss with it. why would you bother to even own such a thing, if you were serious about hitting with each rd that you fire? Ever since the end of the frontier, it's not been necessary for a US citizen, in the US, to HIT more than 2 guys in order to defend himself, of if he did, he didn't survive it, regardless. :-)

Old 06-02-2013, 03:32 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5496 Times on 3112 Posts
Likes Given: 4773

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttsl View Post
of course I know you are going to miss with it. why would you bother to even own such a thing, if you were serious about hitting with each rd that you fire? Ever since the end of the frontier, it's not been necessary for a US citizen, in the US, to HIT more than 2 guys in order to defend himself, of if he did, he didn't survive it, regardless. :-)
And you found these statistics......Where??????

Golda Meier.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #16

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

i-aint-even-mad-yo.jpg  
Old 06-02-2013, 04:10 AM   #17
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8055 Times on 4649 Posts
Likes Given: 10397

Quote:
of course I know you are going to miss with it.
And how do you know this? I can bet that, as far as I am concerned, if I had a 50-rounder I would practice with it until I could maintain some accuracy with it. Make it into a game!

Quote:
why would you bother to even own such a thing, if you were serious about hitting with each rd that you fire?
I wouldn't turn one down as a novelty just so I could learn how to be accurate! (see above and previous posts). Then again, that douchebag in Aurora had one for his AR and didn't realize it was a novelty (as apparently you don't either). It jammed on him (as they are prone to do from what I understand) and he did not know the gun well enough to know how to clear a jam. Thank God. But for that he might have killed many more people than he did. Ignorance of weapons among the mentally ill is not a bad thing.

Quote:
Ever since the end of the frontier, it's not been necessary for a US citizen, in the US, to HIT more than 2 guys in order to defend himself, of if he did, he didn't survive it, regardless. :-)
WTF?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 06-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #18

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
ttsl, your posts beg the question: do you actually own any guns, and shoot them!?

Old 06-07-2013, 05:42 AM   #19

Liked 103 Times on 86 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Ttsl showed up in the last week or so, im starting to believe its a troll.

That said, to the op, have you tried it out yet? If so, we woild like a report on reliability & functionality please. And yes these may be a novelty, but its our right to own them. Especially when we are told we shouldnt, by ignorant libtards.

Old 06-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #20

Liked 60 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildenton View Post
That said, to the op, have you tried it out yet? If so, we woild like a report on reliability & functionality please. And yes these may be a novelty, but its our right to own them. Especially when we are told we shouldnt, by ignorant libtards.
Yes, this would be my question as well....
Have you tried it out at the range yet? How does it function? Does it feed properly?