hand gun lights? tlr3 vs viridian light
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > hand gun lights? tlr3 vs viridian light

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 03:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

Default hand gun lights? tlr3 vs viridian light

[QUOTE="combateffectivegio;384597"]Hi I am looking to purchase a weapons light i'm open for suggestions..and you guys usually help out well. It still be on my Glock 23 and occasionally my 30

Use mostly for home protection
I like both those lights size am looking for something on the smaller side

Cons of viridian ... I guess less compatible with holsters

Cons of tlr 3 long as hell goes pat barrel

Any help?
Thanks guys

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-01-2013, 05:14 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 117 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 76

One of my pistols came with a light on it. It was on sale. $449 with the light or $499 for the one without the light. As soon as I got it home the light came off and it will stay off of it. The light will hurt your low light vision, add bulk to the pistol and show the bg right were you are. No lights or lasers for me on my guns.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:46 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2989 Times on 1557 Posts
Likes Given: 277

A gun mounted light has many positives. For a Home Defense gun, you can identify your target. It would suck badly if you shot aunt Martha who you forgot was visitinig (unless you are in her will). From a position of cover, the light will not compromise your safety unduely. You cannot hit with any amound of certainty, what you cannot see.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball