H&k - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Now, if I have the choice of the H&K USP or any pistol that is NOT a true built custom 1911, I will choose the H&K everytime because regardless of costs, is a great pistol. The H&K is a great pistol.

Nighthawk 1911's, on the other hand, is a "WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL" over the average pistol. Including the infamous H&K fame.

Well I am kind of partial to the H&K's myself, having a little experience with them in the military, MK23 specifically, the handling ergonomics are very similar, other than having a slightly different trigger compared to my Colts, Wilson and M&P 1911's, it is a favorite and truly reliable, accurate, well built pistol.

Just my 2 Lincolns worth.

I can't afford a Nighthawk at this time, but it's on the burner for a future meeting.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Newest Threads