H&k - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > H&k

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Now, if I have the choice of the H&K USP or any pistol that is NOT a true built custom 1911, I will choose the H&K everytime because regardless of costs, is a great pistol. The H&K is a great pistol.

Nighthawk 1911's, on the other hand, is a "WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL" over the average pistol. Including the infamous H&K fame.

JD
Well I am kind of partial to the H&K's myself, having a little experience with them in the military, MK23 specifically, the handling ergonomics are very similar, other than having a slightly different trigger compared to my Colts, Wilson and M&P 1911's, it is a favorite and truly reliable, accurate, well built pistol.

Just my 2 Lincolns worth.

I can't afford a Nighthawk at this time, but it's on the burner for a future meeting.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Newest Threads