Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Guns in strip clubs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #21
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5652 Times on 2796 Posts
Likes Given: 6015

Better question might be have you ever seen a stripper at a gun club! The answer would be no but I did see a couple at a fire house that used to be a church, they refer to themselves as the "Holy Smokes". Truth is, I havent seen a stripper since, (25 years or so).

Guns in strip clubs might not be a real good idea. Most of those places have their own form of security that is watching the customers not the strippers. I feel more comfortable leaving that to them and just enjoy the show!!!

Old 12-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #22

Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
I'd rather spend my money on guns and ammo
You get a nice set of boobs wrapped around your face for a dollar. What can you get for one dollar these days ?, Seems like a good deal to me. Just make sure you get the glitter off your face before you go home...lol. I danced for a little over 2 yrs while in college, The girls tip the bouncers for "xtra" protection, and they took good care of us. But there are a lot more people carrying in those places than you might think. Some of the girls kept a gun in their gym bag for when it was time to go at 3am. Never really knew what would be waiting for you in the parking lot, could be some weirdo you said no to 3wks ago...

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 12-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 186 Times on 120 Posts
Likes Given: 288

How could anybody tell if you were carrying. If it is a good strip club, every male in the place will look like he is pack'n

GOA,NRA
Old Bolt Actions,
One round at a time.

"This is my Mosin,
There are many like it,
And three or so are mine."

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 12-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 763 Times on 468 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
You get a nice set of boobs wrapped around your face for a dollar. What can you get for one dollar these days ?, Seems like a good deal to me.
I had some customers that demanded to be taken to the clubs week after week after week. It got real old When I first joined the company, the sales manager, engineering manager, and general manager all blew through their limits on their cards... They looked at me and said what's your card limit? Funny thing, I have no idea what the limit was, I never reached it, ever.

Last time I was supposed to go to a strip club was for my bachelor party that got cancelled when the power went out in '03...

SWMBO wouldn't care if I had glitter on my face. If was someplace else, I might have some splainin to do, and not sure it could be splained away

Old 12-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #25

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Yea but don't keep one in the tube, girl got shot in the head not to long ago giving a dude a dance or blow job and accidently triggered the trigger.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm2grunt View Post
how could anybody tell if you were carrying. If it is a good strip club, every male in the place will look like he is pack'n
lol............

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Old 12-16-2012, 09:47 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
Better question might be have you ever seen a stripper at a gun club! The answer would be no but I did see a couple at a fire house that used to be a church, they refer to themselves as the "Holy Smokes". Truth is, I havent seen a stripper since, (25 years or so).

Guns in strip clubs might not be a real good idea. Most of those places have their own form of security that is watching the customers not the strippers. I feel more comfortable leaving that to them and just enjoy the show!!!
Strippers like to date cops, cops like to spend time at the shooting range. You probably just didnt notice us there because we werent toppless...lol

Old 12-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #28
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8406 Times on 3642 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

bad_idea.jpg

stop_sign4.jpg

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 12-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #29

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
I ALWAYS carry in the strip clubs. Of course when I go it is strictly for business. Stripper drama requires my response at least weekly
I motion that your department start wearing helmet cams! ... then post said stripper drama video here for our enter .... er, um ... "training"

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 12-16-2012, 10:29 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1764 Times on 987 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha1Victor View Post
Anyone carry at the strip clubs?
Florida considers them a public nuisance business with or without alcohol sales. Carrying is not allowed