Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   guns and buns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/guns-buns-29085/)

Leg_McMuffin 07-07-2010 08:33 PM

guns and buns
 
i seriously am considering starting a thread with pictures of my wife holding some guns in her underwear with her bangin' booty in view.

anyone elswe think this would be awesome, and willing to participate?

(*no nastys)

orangello 07-07-2010 08:41 PM

I think the "bunker" is the aproved posting area for the scantily-clad photos with guns, but i'm not sure where the line is drawn on "scantily".

Oh, i'm single, but would be glad to include a photo of my cat cradling my XD. :D (unloaded, of course; you can never really trust a cat)

danf_fl 07-07-2010 09:26 PM

Become a supporting member.

gorknoids 07-07-2010 10:04 PM

PLEASE become a supporting member!

Shihan 07-07-2010 11:56 PM

Go ahead, I posted pics of the other half wearing nothing but pistols covering her Nips.
That little Bersa isn't going to cover much.

cpttango30 07-08-2010 12:32 AM

AAAAA Yes but they must be decent pistols. and please no tramp stamps.

RugerShootinGal 07-08-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shihan (Post 311531)
Go ahead, I posted pics of the other half wearing nothing but pistols covering her Nips.
That little Bersa isn't going to cover much.

OH MY GOD I am going to k*** you:eek:

RugerShootinGal 07-08-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 311544)
AAAAA Yes but they must be decent pistols. and please no tramp stamps.

Hey Tango I have a TATTOO on my lower back. I didn't know now they would call them tramp stamps or I wouldn't have gotten it there!!:p

skullcrusher 07-08-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RugerShootinGal (Post 311574)
Hey Tango I have a TATTOO on my lower back. I didn't know now they would call them tramp stamps or I wouldn't have gotten it there!!:p

They are really more of a target than anything else...

RugerShootinGal 07-08-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 311582)
They are really more of a target than anything else...

No target there sunshine :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.