Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Gun Control Laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Default Gun Control Laws

I am not a very political person but these gun control laws are creating mass chaos. My buddy Shaun at the local gun store here in Eagle River told me the next 10 shipments of .223 were already sold and the order hadn't even been placed yet! Although these laws are really pissing me off, I don't think id go as far as this guy, let me know what you all think, http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=p1Ddb3oa5CE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dp1D db3oa5CE

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Wow!........wow? He shouldve talked more than just mocking him like a teenager. He had good points but brought them iut in the wrong way.

spit hell fire

Old 02-26-2013, 02:01 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

He had some decent points, however I couldn't even stand to watch the whole thing. People like him give the rest of us bad names because he flew off the handle on a tangent. If he'd just calmly school Morgan on each question, he's have been a gun rights activist hero. Instead he played the I'll raise my voice and talk over you for 15 minutes game.

Of course, after watching a few other interviews by Morgan, he typically talks over his guests so I guess this guy gave him a taste of his own medicine.

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

Last edited by GeneralPatton; 02-26-2013 at 02:04 AM.