Grizzly bear killed with .45 - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Grizzly bear killed with .45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

BAMF = Yea, we all wish we where that cool.

Old 06-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #22
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2142 Times on 1165 Posts
Likes Given: 771

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I still see no purpose in allowing free-ranging animals that can/do attack humans to continue to waste air, but i think i'm in the minority on that.
I see nothing wrong with letting these animals still roam free, just as long as we are allowed to control them when they encroach upon populated areas. The practice that an apex predator is protected if it decides to build a den in your back yard is insane.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 06-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #23
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5671 Times on 2962 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
I see nothing wrong with letting these animals still roam free, just as long as we are allowed to control them when they encroach upon populated areas. The practice that an apex predator is protected if it decides to build a den in your back yard is insane.
thats why backhoes can be rented...

Old 06-02-2010, 11:39 PM   #24
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
thats why backhoes can be rented...
Shoot... Shovel... Shut up

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato

Join the NRA

Old 06-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #25

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Apex predator...bugs are protected now. Speaking of backhoes, why do most gun magazines feature adds for them and wood chippers. Something I should know about?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 06-03-2010, 01:35 AM   #26

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Good for dude! I hope he gets to keep the carcass or the parts of it he wants. I still see no purpose in allowing free-ranging animals that can/do attack humans to continue to waste air, but i think i'm in the minority on that.
I'm sure the bears think the same about us when we plow down their homes to build one of our buildings. It's their forest not ours. I think we've taken over quite enough of this planet as it is and last time I checked there are slightly more humans than bears around the world, I think we can spare a few here and there. But hey, untouched natural beauty is way over-rated anyways. Lets just cage 'em up so no one gets hurt.

The guy was attacked and he defended himself and won! Good for him, that's what a man does in real life situations. It's actually exciting.

But as for me the .44 mag usually rides, or the .357 with Grizzly's, Corbon or Buffalo Bore.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:26 AM   #27
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggsbakes View Post
I'm sure the bears think the same about us when we plow down their homes to build one of our buildings. It's their forest not ours. I think we've taken over quite enough of this planet as it is and last time I checked there are slightly more humans than bears around the world, I think we can spare a few here and there. But hey, untouched natural beauty is way over-rated anyways. Lets just cage 'em up so no one gets hurt.

The guy was attacked and he defended himself and won! Good for him, that's what a man does in real life situations. It's actually exciting.

But as for me the .44 mag usually rides, or the .357 with Grizzly's, Corbon or Buffalo Bore.
Sorry, but can't go there. ANY person's life is worth more than any bear.

Scott

Quote:
Quote:

Join the NRA

Old 06-03-2010, 05:07 AM   #28

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Isn't that why we have guns and bears don't?

Old 06-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggsbakes View Post
It's their forest not ours.

But hey, untouched natural beauty is way over-rated anyways. Lets just cage 'em up so no one gets hurt.
It may have been their forest, but they lost that war a loooong time ago. As the worldwide apex predator, the world belongs to man now.

Absolutely! Keep those hard-working American cage builders busy.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #30

Default js

is it for real?????