Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > good price?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 02:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default good price?

GLOCK 22 GEN 3 40 S&W, 2 MAGS,ADJ.SIGHTS,BOX

http://www.williamsarms.net/usedguns/DSCF6307.JPG

http://www.williamsarms.net/usedguns/DSCF6308.JPG

675.00 cdn

is that asking too much for this gun? should I try to haggle on the price?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-31-2011, 02:53 AM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

That sounds a little high to me. I was thinking mid 5s. Might want to look around a bit,have some knowledge under your belt when you tell this guy/gal what there guns worth, and where they can look it up for him/her self. But I'm pretty sure they can be had for less.

The rest of the world gets it,why can't we?
"The United States can survive a Barack Obama,who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
Out of the Czech Republic

Psalm 138:7

Last edited by HKSlinger; 01-31-2011 at 02:58 AM.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:02 AM   #3

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Sorry. I just noticed your in Canada. I honestly don't know the going rate for guns there. I didn't know you could even own a handgun with out showing all kinds of cause.

The rest of the world gets it,why can't we?
"The United States can survive a Barack Obama,who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
Out of the Czech Republic

Psalm 138:7

Old 01-31-2011, 11:56 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSlinger View Post
Sorry. I just noticed your in Canada. I honestly don't know the going rate for guns there. I didn't know you could even own a handgun with out showing all kinds of cause.
All you need is a PAL (Possession and Acquisition License) with the "Restricted" classification. Handguns and crossbows fall under "Restricted" and all long barrel guns fall under "Non-Restricted."

Once you complete the Non-Restricted course you can take the Restricted and when you have the completed paperwork you can apply for your license. To transport Non-Restricted firearms you just have to adhere to proper transport restrictions and you're free to take it to the range, hunting, gun store, ect. With a restricted firearm you need to be a member of a gun club where you have obtained an ATT (auth. to transport) card by completing their handgun safety course. Then you're free to transport your restricted firearm to the range or gun store (handguns are strictly prohibited while hunting). If you don't have an ATT card you have to call your chief firearms officer for your area and obtain a temporary ATT that's good for a certain day between designated hours and if you're caught outside those hours/day and not enroute to the location authorized to transport to, they can take your license, firearm and throw the book at you.

So moral of the story, Canada has STRICT gun laws but if you can manage to stick to them you can enjoy the sport to your hearts content.