Is Glock the Prince - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Is Glock the Prince

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I don't have the magazine in front of me , Ill take your word ,but there was something about the Gen 4 that looked better to me

Old 02-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #52

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

To be honest it kinda reminded me of an XDM,I wasn't through w/my last post damn touchy Droid

Old 02-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #53

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

They are good guns but not magical

Old 02-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3049 Times on 1526 Posts
Likes Given: 356

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayscat44 View Post
That's a crock...you clearly just hate Glock...they are widely considered one of the most reliable pistols ever made...unless the military and LEO's are all wrong?!
Calm down. Your perpetuating the stereotype.

Which Military? Not the US DoD. I seem to recall the Beretta name on most of theirs.
As for the LEO community, I keep reading that the S&W M&Ps, among others, are making inroads into that market.
And yes, few would argue that they're not reliable. Glocks are cheap, reliable and everywhere. That doesn't mean they are superior, it just means that Gaston is selling a lot of them. Chevy sold a lot of Cavaliers, they were cheap reliable and everywhere. Would one argue that they were thus, superior?
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?

Old 02-05-2012, 03:18 AM   #55
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8709 Times on 5035 Posts
Likes Given: 11320

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
The problem wasn't the analogy it was your lack of understanding what was being said. Then you told me that comparing glocks to obama was silly, I agree that is silly but that isn't what I did.
Perhaps I was not clear in my response. I meant that to compare purchasing a Glock to voting for Obama is disingenuous (as was the other analogy to the car manufacturers).

If I understood what you wrote as you wrote it you were making a comparison to buying a Glock based on its popularity and voting for Obama based on his popularity. I am saying that is a really bad analogy because there are only a few choices in any given Presidential election, whereas there are numerous choices when purchasing a firearm.

Now, you have accused me of voting for Obama. I did not. I ask you, have you owned or fired a Glock? I expect that you haven't. Not making any assumptions though. I would not accuse anybody of being prejudiced.

Don't have a cow man.

Old 02-05-2012, 03:20 AM   #56
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2271 Times on 1227 Posts
Likes Given: 821

This thread is done.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Closed Thread