Glock M26 Finger Pinch - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

Glock M26 Finger Pinch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 01:35 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 42 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 55

All of the subcompact models will do that if they fit your hand just wrong. I got that from my old Glock 30, and my wife gets that from her Glock 27 (same size as your 26. Cane asked if you have the grip extensions and I'm guessing you do that's the only way I ever got that. The non-extended versions aren't long enough for my pinky, so I have to tuck it underneath, and that means it doesn't get pinched. There are several brands of magazine grip extensions. I get less bite from the Pearce extensions because the groove is more pronounced a little farther below the seam between the extension and the grip. That naturally helps my pinky steer clear.

And BTW,
"An armed society is a polite society." Robert A. Heinlein

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
William S. Burroughs
Old 10-24-2011, 01:58 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Originally Posted by MrWray

That always puzzles me,why dont guys like that just join the REAL military?
Uhhhh maybe bc they cant make it into a real mans/womans military? In the usmc boot camp in san diego we called them pork chops or tubby tubbies. It fits most of the time. Thats most of the time and not always cuz them people usually make it in the end.