Glock 23 vs. FNX-40 - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

Glock 23 vs. FNX-40

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2012, 01:56 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 55 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Before I answer I will confess that I have been a Glock hater since the very first time I fired a Glock so take my negative Glock comments with a grain of salt. I would not own a Glock if it were given to me for free. In case I wasn't clear enough I don't like Glock.

That being said I own a FNX, XD Subcompact, XDm and Sig in .40 and like them all. However the FNX is, in my opinion, the best of all the .40's I have shot. Light weight, accurate, holds 15 rounds, ambidextrous safety, deckcker and mag release, built tough and very little recoil. When FN designed the FNX they took the well respected FNP and improved on it giving it a higher capacity, adjustable back straps and placed the barrel a little lower making it flip up less which has been an issue with many .40's throughout the years. I have well over 5,000 rounds of high end ammo, cheap WWB, hand loads and mid grade ammo. It will eat anything I give it and come back for more.

I am very much looking forward for the FNX .45 to come out too.