Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Glock 21 Gen 4 Overview and Shooting Demo (HD VIDEO)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Glock 21 Gen 4 Overview and Shooting Demo (HD VIDEO)

I picked up a virtually brand new Gen 4 Glock 21 a week or so ago from a guy who had purchased it hopeful that the adjustable backstraps would make it possible for him to use it, since he has fairly small hands.

Bad luck for him, good luck for me...it didn't work out for him.

So, I got this gem of a Glock in LNIB condition.

I've got an older Gen 3 Glock 21, police trade in and love it, but had to have the Gen 4.

I put it through its paces today with my son. Love the grip and have the largest backstrap on. Again, I have to say, the G21 is my favorite Glock. I find it extremely manageable, the polymer soaks up energy from the .45ACP and provides a very satisfying shooting experience.

Anyway, here's my video of our session with it. We were shooting cheapo Russian ammo, not a single hitch or glitch.

http://youtu.be/jtsEwWbRvJ8

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #2

Liked 97 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I've got an old 1st gen Glock 21 that's still one of my favorite handguns. Like you say the polymer frame just seems to soften the recoil. Very accurate too'

Old 10-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #3

Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Great to hear it.