Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Glock 19 22lr conversion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glock 19 22lr conversion

Wassup guys/girls, I'm interested in the .22lr conversion kit for one of my glocks, I came across the kit online but wanted to know if anyone has had personal experience with it before I make the leap to get it. I've been wanting a .22lr for a few months now, just for plinking was going to get the Walter p22 but my guy at the gun shop told me just to convert my glock and I'll get better sights then the average .22 and a better trigger pull. Any way thought, comments, pros cons.......? Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-27-2011, 03:58 PM   #2

Good luck actually getting the kit. I've been looking for a few months and they all seem to be backordered until about the time of the Apocalypse.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005

Old 09-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #3

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts

The .22 "top end" kits have a ton of negative posts up. Not just Glock but 1911 and others. Very cranky about getting them to work consistently.