Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   getting tired of all the caliber snubs (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/getting-tired-all-caliber-snubs-71823/)

robertusa123 09-05-2012 12:00 AM

getting tired of all the caliber snubs

Once again I ran into yet anouther caliber snub telling me this my little keltec p32 is no better than a pee shooter. Never mind the fact that we where at the lake and I had my p32 well concealed whial whereing nouthing but a bathing suit. And his and I qute. "Mans gun" a 1911 was no help to him in the glove carpment of his truck. Just who was better prepared then. He dident even know I had it on me tial I showed him. My quot "real men carry small guns"." Little people carry big guns" fell free to read between the lines on the last quote. Also fell free to stand infront of my target whial I'm shooting my 32 or 22 add see how they compair to a pee shooter

Axxe55 09-05-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertusa123 (Post 928335)
Once again I ran into yet anouther caliber snub telling me this my little keltec p32 is no better than a pee shooter. Never mind the fact that we where at the lake and I had my p32 well concealed whial whereing nouthing but a bathing suit. And his and I qute. "Mans gun" a 1911 was no help to him in the glove carpment of his truck. Just who was better prepared then. He dident even know I had it on me tial I showed him. My quot "real men carry small guns"." Little people carry big guns" fell free to read between the lines on the last quote. Also fell free to stand infront of my target whial I'm shooting my 32 or 22 add see how they compair to a pee shooter

well let me put it this way, and i am in no way snubbing your choice, any caliber is better than nothing and there may be times when a person can't conceal a larger calibered pistol, so a smaller caliber pistol is much better than nothing. just don't let it bother you and go on and carry what makes you comfortable.

danf_fl 09-05-2012 12:13 AM

While I think I have the gist of your post, I am not too sure of who you are referring to.

There is a saying "Tis better to hit with a .22 than miss with a .45"

I have a question that I have asked several times. And that is "Would you be sure enough with your self defense firearm to stop a 150# wild hog in a cage? Then how about a rampaging 200# man?".

There is also the adage of "The first rule of a gunfight is to have a gun." Keeping it in the glovebox goes against that adage.

robertusa123 09-05-2012 12:29 AM

My winter carry is anouther keltec product. The p11 loaded with 9mm 124 +p jhp ammo. 12 round with a punch. Summer carry keltec p32 loaded with 60 jhp My 2 main carry guns operate very similer to each other. Thus Less chance of confustion durring a inconent we hope to never get in

Gone_South 09-05-2012 12:33 AM

Not all men can conceal a full size 1911 in their Speedos

mountainman13 09-05-2012 12:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Around the house I carry my .25. Out and about I usually have my glock 20 and my .25. I see my .25 as one step above a knife. It'll work.

robertusa123 09-05-2012 01:01 AM

And no I never jumped into the water with my gun in my pocket. Even thow its not as bad so dunking a cell phone. Or the remot to your car A simple cleaning, oiling and new ammo is all a wet gun needs

MrWray 09-05-2012 01:06 AM

My way of thinking is

I dont worry about what anyone else is carrying

danf_fl 09-05-2012 01:10 AM

Don't you just hate those arguments of "Mine is bigger than yours"

(Dang, "Slips" here it is.....)

willfully armed 09-05-2012 01:13 AM

Spell check bro. It's a virtue