Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Gen 4 G 30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Gen 4 G 30

About to buy it. I have only shot the Gen3. Very happy with Gen4 possibilities. I now will start buying the 250 box of range ammo. I will own g30 soon. I ready have gen4 g21 and soon will buy the FNX 45. Whenever that comes out. FNH is a weird company!!!!!! Happy tho

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-30-2012, 12:18 AM   #2

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 4

When you say about to, are you talking days or weeks? Congrats on your soon to be purchase. Let us know what you think and how it shoots compared to Gen 3.

Enjoy it and be safe!

Old 11-01-2012, 08:16 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

My lgs has a FNP 45 in FDE and a threaded barrel. Fits the hand really well, great looking and it's made by FN. I have heard of issues with FN pistols but I wouldn't doubt that FN would take care of it. I am a huge fan of FN products.