Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Funny Gun stories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 163 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Default Funny Gun stories

Ok, I just had a real good laugh at the gun shop today, I took my 24 year old daughter with me and we were looking at several guns that are on my wish list. A nice fellow comes in and is looking at a derringer beside of us and she starts laughing and says so if your guns go Bang, do you think that one will go Tink. Not realizing that the poor guy could hear her. He got a really embarrassed look on his face and walked out. I told her it was not nice to say stuff like that out loud as I was laughing. The gun store owner was laughing too.

So if you have a funny story lets hear it, this world needs more clean comedy in it anyway.

Also if you were the guy looking at the derringer I do apologize, but it was funny at the time.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Took one of my friends from work shooting for the first time, never shot anything bigger then a bb gun. We had my PT109 slim, my 44 mag, my 22 LR, my .357 mag, and my 30-30. I walked him through the small stuff he got comfortable shooting my 357 with one hand, thought he was badass. So he picks up m 44 mag one hand (before this moment he had never fired one after this I had to explain to him just because it was only a two digits in the title of the gun doesn't mean it's weaker then a 357) he picked it up one handed fired off a shot the front sight cracks him right in the head, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 06-21-2011, 12:16 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8393 Times on 3631 Posts
Likes Given: 1294

Not sure how he did it, but shooter had a Browning Hi-Power, and the takedown pin had been left out. Walked to the line, inserted magazine, hit slide release, and slide went about 15 ft downrange. WHOOPS!

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:38 AM   #4

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Not sure how he did it, but shooter had a Browning Hi-Power, and the takedown pin had been left out. Walked to the line, inserted magazine, hit slide release, and slide went about 15 ft downrange. WHOOPS!
Wait a minute... the slide release IS the takedown pin, just like a 1911, right?