Fun with cheap guns - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

Fun with cheap guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2014, 10:04 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 126 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 63

You can rest assured that the internet will make sure that a problem with a Taurus pistol that happened ten years ago will never die.

Of course that could be said of any gun maker.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-18-2014, 08:15 PM   #22

Liked 47 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 250

Any gun that isn't dangerous to shoot and goes bang is a fun gun. I would have no qualms shooting anything from a high point to a glock to a sig to a $3,000 1911.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 04-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #23
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default Fun with cheap guns

JD: I have never seen a TaurusPT-92 ( at least in blued finish) that was $450! I have seen my Stainless one go for that, and that is the Same price as a blued Beretta(new) the Blued PT's run around $400 or Just under. If they are more then that, the Dist. Is jacking the cost up on the GS owners, so they are passing that on to the Consumer. My Stainless was $412 TWENTY TWO years ago!!
Recently I have been offered As much as $600 for it because of the Bar-Sto Barrel upgrade...
BTW: Used PD trade ins on the 92F or 92 FS are between $349-$379...
One of my MAG buddies down the street here got one from CDNNSPORTS for $369( used VG cont.) and bought about 8 mags.(4-Std. Two +"2's" and 2 30 rd Hi- Caps)
The Mags are very close to exactly the same, and my two Hi-Caps work in all 3 of my 92's(92SB/F, M9A1 & the PT....

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 04-18-2014 at 10:41 PM.