Front Sight Post Color Preference. - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Front Sight Post Color Preference.

View Poll Results: [SIZE="3"]Which color do you prefer as your high visibility and/or night sight?
Green 17 53.13%
Yellow 1 3.13%
Red or Orange 5 15.63%
Other. . . do tell. 9 28.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 05:07 AM   #41
Resident JackHole
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 307 Times on 171 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatopardo View Post
Howdy there, thanks for the welcome
To answer your question: We are testing blue, I know it sounds like a weird color, but is a good contrast with green, when applied to the rear sights, as soon as we get some pics I'll post.
Truth is green is the color with most luminescence and lasts longer, main reason why most manufacturers will choose green.

On other news, a good friend of us tested the Glow-On over lake Erie, deep water fishing, he called, he says: " Go with the glow"

Another thought:, if we could put the stuff on bullets, we would have safe tracers
Hey! I may try that now...

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:34 AM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatopardo View Post
Howdy there, thanks for the welcome
To answer your question: We are testing blue, I know it sounds like a weird color, but is a good contrast with green, when applied to the rear sights, as soon as we get some pics I'll post.
Truth is green is the color with most luminescence and lasts longer, main reason why most manufacturers will choose green.

On other news, a good friend of us tested the Glow-On over lake Erie, deep water fishing, he called, he says: " Go with the glow"

Another thought:, if we could put the stuff on bullets, we would have safe tracers
Gato, props to you for the ribbing you take. But I'm gonna need some of this for my SHTF lures pretty soon.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."