FNP-45 Tactical

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > FNP-45 Tactical

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default FNP-45 Tactical

Flipping through a magazine at Wally World it listed its top pistols from the Shot Show. The one that caught my eye was the FNP-45 Tactical. After going on the FNH website and

there are some features I like about it. First, being left handed, I love that it had an ambi mag release and ambi safety/decocker and ambi slide stop (I hate having to switch hands to lock a slide back). Not the kind that you have to switch to the right side, it comes on both sides. The other feature that I liked it that it comes with a removable panel on the slide to attach a red dot sight. I like the concept of the red dot sight on a pistol, never tried it though. Things I did not like about it: not a 1911 (the video on FN's website does state that the grip angle is the same as the 1911), it has a polymer frame, it does come with a stainless slide and barrel (wish it was all carbon steel)Im thinking because it is double stacked, the weight of the 7-8 extra bullets might help a liitle with the recoil?

Anyone that went to the Shot Show look at this?

fnp-45-tactical.jpg  

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Last edited by michigan0626; 03-12-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here