Fnh fnx

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Fnh fnx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Fnh fnx

My Fn FNX-9 is on its way! i can't wait to get this gun!! anyone have one?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-22-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Nope, it looks a lot like the FNP with the exception of the safety? I have an FNP40 and enjoy the pistol. Please let us know what you think of it when you get it and have a chance to shoot it.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 11-24-2010, 01:28 AM   #3

Nice looking gun----did you get a "good" deal??

Old 11-24-2010, 07:32 AM   #4

I think about a normal deal. haha. 560 or so. not like gander Mnt. wanting 640+ for it. But i got it today and im very very happy with this gun.

Old 11-24-2010, 07:40 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Congratulations Wolf. Enjoy it.

Of course we expect a full review and range report with pictures.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #6

The gun shop i like to go and got the FNX also has a range. so of course i had to shoot it when it came in. The fired very well better then the XD i had. although I need work on shooting it was still amazing though. I told the guy that works there if he wanted to put a couple of mags through it that would be fine with me. and he shots (of course) were right on. should have taken a picture of his target...Hell got me free range time. Sometimes its just worth being nice. as he's never fired one...so i figured he might as well so if anyone else wants to get one he knows how it feels and shoots.
The gun came with 4 backstraps gun lock 3 mags(thats the best part) and hardcase and lock.

Old 11-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

It's nice to be nice.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams