Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > fn fnh 45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 05:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default fn fnh 45

am considering purchasing a FN FNH .45 pistol. does anyone have any experience with said pistol. good? bad? problems?

fuzzyscot

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #2

Default Fn 45

Just came out...nice write-up in new Guns & Ammo

Will handle one at the SHOT Show next month.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I have a friend who works for the company in the marketing/sales department in VA. She will be at the show in Vegas. She is sending me a catalog. I hear they are of good quality, but that is all I know. I will try to fing out more because I am looking into buying one too.

Anyone else?

Old 01-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Went to a local dealer today and looked at the FNH FNP-9mm model. I talked the the guy "Gunny" and he said that they are a really good quality gun. This model was listed for $499. He does not hear any complaints about them and they looked nicely designed.

I am looking at This or the Taurs 9mm. It was listed at $469. Anyone have some feedback for us?

Newest Threads