Just a generic questionnaire to see how many folks on here are new to the forum....and recently just bought their first pistol? I am interested in a completely neutral, non-biased study to get to know the tone in our current climate surrounding firearms in the USA. There are no wrong answers
. I would like to gain a sense of your thought process and WHY you made your recent purchase. Few questions for you all....
• What drove you to finally make the jump into purchasing your first gun, and when did you make your purchase?
• How heavy was the recent political/media influence in your decision to buy a pistol?
• Is the primary reason for your handgun purchase for self defense?
• Do you have a current plan for SAFE storage of your pistol?
• Do you plan to obtain your carry permit?
• Finally....which make and model and caliber did you go with and why?
Thank you in advance. Seems now more than ever, new gun owners are jumping off the fence and making their purchase. **EDITED SOME QUESTIONS AND SHORTENED THE LIST....I AGREE IT WAS A BIT LENGTHY!** This wasnt aimed as a college entry exam, just getting to know our new gun community